With all the news recently about the Canine Influenza, you probably have questions as to how we at kNine2Five are prepared! Here’s a quick update on how we’re keeping your pet healthy at our resort and what you can do at home to help stop the spread of Canine Influenza.
- What is Canine Influenza?
- What are we doing about it?
- How to keep your dog healthy!
What To Look For:
- The two part Canine Influenza vaccination is now required at kNine2Five by September 1st
- Increased monitoring of influenza-like symptoms through additional staff training
- More frequent HVAC filter replacements
As always, we thank you for your continued support and trust. We remain committed to the highest standard of care for your dog, and with your help, we can minimize exposure and lower the risk for everyone visiting kNine2Five by taking these simple precautions.
Looking For More Info?
✅ You can also download this FREE PDF CANINE INFLUENZA FACT SHEET
Questions Or Want To Talk?
Please feel free to reach out by giving us a ring at (727) 230-2202 and we’ll get back to you with any questions or concerns about Canine Influenza.